ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:40:44 -0600
Wow this to me is encouraging especially since I had a huge fight with my
mom the other day concerning my niece and she made me feel so guilty I half
backed down knowing that I was right in what I said.  Unfortunately for me I
know it will come up again so I wish I had not backed down I wish I had
stood my ground.  Even so I hope and pray she was convicted by what I said.
This was basically concerning my niece sleeping with and living with a guy
already at the age of fifteen.

--
Lelia - I_love_my_husband