ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:39:24 -0400
Vinny,
Matt didn't party exactly.  I mean he didn't drink and stuff.  He
just hung out with people and did a lot of instant messaging.  Greg
and I kept talking to him about scholarships.  We warned him that a
part time job couldn't cut it, but he thought that the pel grant and
luck would get him through.  Calvin costs $25,000 a year.  The pel
grant covered 10,000, thus Matt owes $15,000.
Kathy