ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:22:08 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for your love for Brad.  You know where and what he needs to do.  Father because you love him direct him and let him know your prompting.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

IN GOD WE TRUST