ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:17:15 -0400
Brad,
I really need to stay focused on Christ to remind myself that it is
the world that is turned up side down and not me.  I usually just don't get it.

The Pack was pretty good this weekend though:  Brett Farve 52, the
Saints, 3.  Just imagine what he could do if he had a team!  Well, I
guess the offence did helpl some with one spectacular return.  Yea!!
Kathy