ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:48:26 -0400
Kathy,
Isn't it good that we have Brad on the list?  He keeps you straight on
football and, at the same time, he offers good counsel about life.
Yesterday, my driver and I had a little difference and her quick response
was to quit.  We dropped one appointment and came home.  I have done my best
to treat her as well as ever.  Last night, after she had cooled off a bit,
she emailed me and said she would drive for a week or two while I look for a
driver.  I rather think she would like to keep the job.  Pray with me and
for me as I deal with this problem.  I ask the Lord to help me to be
Christ-like in my dealings with her. Let's see...that's the car, the church,
my livelihood and a friend.  Get thee behind me, Satan, "greater is He that
is in me than he that is in the world".  In case you haven't noticed, Satan,
Jesus stands with me and, together, we win!

Ned