ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:21:10 -0400
Brad,
    I am glad I ddecided to just be friends with him because I feel like if
it is meant for us to be together we will.  I think it is better to take
time rather than to rush back and act like nothing happened.  Even if we do
later get back together I will have what he did in my mind.  I do forgive
him though.

Amy