C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:04:26 -0800
It hurt my feelings when as a kid, I was not invited to a single birthday
party with girls who were in my girl scout troop. My mom threw me a
surprise party when I was 9, and invited all the girls in my troop. I don't
recall going to a single party.  After a while I just pretended nobody had
birthday parties.

Come visit my new store! http://www.cafepress.com/TamarMag
visit my Blog at; http://tamarmag-newsletters.blogspot.com/