C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:05:01 -0400
 Kat, Have you found the answers you were looking for regarding the Power
assist Manual chairs?  I tried one out this week.  We had a vendor come to
annual therapist's meeting.  The power assist is in the wheels, the rest of
the chair will be similar to whatever you have.  They do work amazingly
well, lots of fun to spin around in.

Beth T.