Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:09:50 -0500
Hi Marcel,

The short answer is "No". Do you have the computer manual? From what I can
find on the Internet, your system uses PC100 SDRAM with a maximum of 256 MB.
SDRAM and DDR are not interchangeable. They are also physically different
and one type won't fit in the other type slot.

Microsoft recommends a minimum of 128 MB for XP. Most people consider 256 MB
to be minimum, 512 MB better and more better yet. If you haven't done so, I
suggest you check the XP Home Upgrade Center for specifics. I think you'll
find that investing in a new system is your best option. In the U.S.,
package deals with monitor and printer can be found on sale for $300-$400
after rebates. You could easily spend that upgrading your present system.

Windows XP Home Edition Upgrade Center:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/upgrading/default.mspx

Windows XP Professional Upgrade Advisor:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/upgrading/advisor.mspx

Sven Swanson, Sr.