Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:47:16 -0500
7bit
From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know if this was mentioned already, but staying away from foods that
are high in arginine. There is some more information here.
http://www.globalherbalsupplies.com/herpes/herpes_diet_information.htm
Of course you would have to weed out the non-paleo foods.

Also, taking Monolaurin (lauric acid) can help to prevent and heal.