Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:09:12 -0700
8bit
From:
Mermaid Rose <[log in to unmask]>
I looked at the chart of his food intake and I was not impressed.
  Lillian

Daniel Lurie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  This fellow has been doing a "paleo" diet for a month and keeping pretty
meticulous Excel spreadsheets of his exercise/meals/weight. Fascinating
stuff.
He's lost 30 pounds in a month. Looks like he's doing some kind of
calorie cycling.
Apparently he's doing something called the Foundation Diet.

Lillian Alicia
"I Make Milk. What's YOUR Super Power?"