Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 07:52:49 -0500
7bit
From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
[snip]
>I eat infrequently (apparently this should mess up my blood
>sugar

>Ashley

I still eat about 4 to 5 times per day and part of the reason was the blood
sugar issues. However, on a diet of protein, veg, and some fruits and nuts,
blood sugar should not be an issue.

I also don't think not eating all day makes one a freak but rather someone
who can do so. My friend Patty doesn't eat until about 1 PM, I on the other
hand used to eat at least a little bit of protein as soon as I got up. That
I stopped, but I eat breakfast around 9 AM.

I agree that hunter/gatherers used to hunt and did not have regular eating
schedules that the 9 - 5 crowd seems to have. But I am sure there were days
when they had hunted enough and did not have to go hunt? And on those days
maybe they had "breakfast".