Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:07:54 -0400
How many of our paleo ancestors had 9-5 jobs?  There is a regularity
to our daily routines that was unknown to our paleo-ancestors.
Therefore, if I wake up at 6am and leave for work at 7:20 then if I
don't eat by 7 I won't eat until lunch.  My lunch time is basically
11:15 so if I don't eat at that time then I cannot not eat until
about 3 pm.  In order to get up at 6am  I try to go to sleep between
10 and 11, therefore, I try to eat usually between 6 and 7 so that I
can sleep without a stomach full of food.  I don't think
paleo-ancestors had these considerations.  I do know that after 6
years of this eating schedule my body is programmed to eat this way
for instance on the weekends when I don't got to work.

Mike R.