ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:55:17 -0600
Hi Kathy and Everyone,

I do agree with your answers here, and I really like what you said.

Oh, I could ask a question here, but I better not. <grin> lol. It doesn't
have anything to do with wine, but it does have something to do with too
much of anything! <grin> lol.

I'll just say this. I'm sure it's a sin to do too much of anything that is
not pleasing to God or drink or eat too much of anything.

Just my thoughts.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson