ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:17:35 -0500
Angel,
It is really disturbing to me that you would automatically think that God is
responsible for all bad things in the world.  Have you ever heard of the
devil, Satan, the enemy, the evil one?  Why don't you bleam him and thank
God that you haven't had to experience the same thing?
Forgive me if you are offended by what I say but it is so hard for me to sit
here and listen to you bleam God, who created each one of us and gave us
life and wants everything good for us, for all theese bad things.  God
created Adam and then gave Him Eve, is He to blame that the devil tempted
Eve and Adam? No! Please, Angel, know that I am not arguing with you nor
blaming you.  I know how frustrated you are.  I have dealt with sick
parents, wayward children and many other problems in life but, by the grace
of God, I am still here, strong and healthy, and able to praise God for life
and the priviledge to live it in whatever way I choose.  I choose to live it
for Him and to not give the devil place in my life.
So, Angel, I will be praying for you, your husband, your son and for God's
solution to your problems.

In His love,

Ned