ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:23:09 -0500
Hi to you all,
I have been quite for some time now but just wanted to let you all know that
I am still reading the posts and praying for all requests. I did set my
clocks back and so I am right on time!
We are still hanging on in our church and I still don't know much about what
is going on or where we are going.  I don't think there will be a praise
team, at least, for a while. There is an undercurrent to bring back the old
and old timey church. I am just praying that the Lord lead us or whip us
with an ugly stick if it takes it to get us going in the right direction.
Pray with me for our congregation.

God bless you all and thank you for being here.

Ned