ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 06:41:41 -0600
brad,

Have prayed even before I answered your post.  I know any surgery is a
concern, but it sure sounds like this one is timely.  Keep us posted as you
are able.

By the way, on this grunting and groaning thing, just couldn't resist.
Doesn't the Holy Spirit pray with groanings  as in Romans 8:26.
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we
should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for
us with groanings which cannot be uttered. So, if we grunt and groan, won't
we be in good company?  Smile.

Vicki