From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:35:55 -0500

Hi Everyone!

We just had our last meeting of the year.  It was a
small yet intimate group today.  Carrabbas is absolutely
one of our favorite restaurants!  They always go out of
their way to make us feel right at home.  I made the
Bread from Anna and it was, once again, a huge hit!!
I had just baked it this morning so it was still warm
when I arrived.  Carrabba's then sliced it, placed it
in a linen lined basket and served it with their oil
and herbs.  Then came a wonderful lunch where gluten-free
meals actually have sauces, and where potatoes, veggies and
salads are gourmet grade.  Thank you once again Carrabbas
for a great dining experience!

Miriam brought cookies from "Enjoy Life" and they were such
a nice ending to a great afternoon!  Enjoy Life had sent me
several samplers (cookies, cereal and snack bars) that I added
to little gift bags for everyone.  Enjoy Life was very generous
and we'll enjoy trying all of these items.

There was lots of sharing of information about different
foods, recipes, shopping, etc.  We even had a few very
interesting stories from Lynn (our airline attendant) of
what happens in the air!  Also, we were all excited to
learned that Chili's has a gluten-free menu, so that's
where we're headed in January.

Here's the link to Anna's web-site in case you want to
place an order of this incredible
bread:  http://www.glutenevolution.com
There is no better gluten-free bread on this earth!

Here's the link to Carrabbas:  http://www.carrabbas.com

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
and an easy label reading 2006!

Warm Regards,
Janet Kline
Charlotte, NC