EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
James Schmeling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:27:07 -0500
I was planning on using a commercial provider to implement a hosted bulletin board service for a project I am working on, but it appears to be inaccessible to screen reading software, and I'm not sure that the provider can make the changes on a timely basis to make it accessible. So, I am now looking for another solution, preferably hosted somewhere, but not absolutely required. It will be used to solicit comments for a study, and those comments will be publicly viewable.

Thanks for any information in advance.

James

--
James Schmeling, J.D.
Associate Director

Adjunct Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Counseling
University of Iowa College of Education

Phone - 319-335-8458, Fax - 319-335-9764
E-mail - [log in to unmask]
Web site - http://disability.law.uiowa.edu