From:
Marco Venier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:40:35 -0500

Thanks to each one of you that replied. Here is a quick summary of advice I
got:

1 suggested insulin resistance
3 visit good endocrinologist
3 Sjorgen's disease
2 try drinking unflavored Pedialyte
1 see a Naturopathic doc
1 a simple sodium deficiency
1 hormones to be checked by Gyno
1 Try eliminating all dairy
2 people suggested lack of magnesium as cause (epsom salt as one possible
source)
1 person suggested polycythenia

Links for Sjorgen's disease:
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/sjogrens/sjogrens.htm
http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/sjogrens/

I believe now that the problem is insulin resistance, that can cause lack of
magnesium. Back pain, high blood pressure, carbohydrate intolerance (ice
cream seem to aggrivate the condition), vision problems, intolerance to
coffee and alcohol look to me as to all point to pancreas as a problem which
I will investigate with my MD.

Once thank you very much,
Marco