Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:53:35 +0000

I know I've seen info on this before on here with some very positive. I'd like to hear from people who have had this. It's quite expensive and I really don't want to spend the money if it's a crock. How many people were pleased with the results and felt it was accurate? How many were not pleased and found the results didn't match problems? I have DH and am not feeling skin prick is reliable for me. My doctor has run many skin prick tests, prior to DH biopsy positive results, and I show'd high allergy to all tree's, grasses, molds, ragweed, dust mites, cockroaches, cat's, dogs etc. and itched with large welts for a good week or more. But since going GF my respitory symptoms (asthma, bronchitis, constant pnuemonia, sinus, ear infections) have about vanished. I've also gotten away from additives in the process of going GF and pork from local stores sets the asthma off bad. But still (after over four years) having some digestive problems even though very strict on GF diet with no DH problems for a couple of years now. My doctor ran a IGE (RAST) blood test on me recently, dosn't do ELISA, and only for a few things such as rye, wheat, gluten, barley, tree nuts, peanuts, corn, white potatoe, cows milk and soy because each one has it's own price and they said was very expensive. I am with out a doubt lactose intolerant but the dairy was not an allergy. Everything else above was positve, with almonds higher positive. Thanks in advance for the info.

Betty