Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:40:02 -0500

Thank you all for catching my error!  Please use only "ONE" dozen eggs (or
12 individual eggs).  Unless you want to make 288...:>)  Sorry for the
confusion! I really do know how to cook, I just don't usually create new
recipes.  Plus, the weekend I hold our support group meetings are just sooo
busy for me!  Also, I think I'm going to take this breakfast muffin concept
and try to create different things.  It's just so easy and convenient.. so
if anyone has any other breakfast muffin ideas (not bakery type stuff
though - only healthy ingredients), send them to me and I'll summarize for
the group!

Have a great week and thanks again...

Warm Regards, Janet
Charlotte, NC