From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:57:39 -0800

Get a head start and do your holiday shopping with me.   BeautiControl
has just expanded the Therma del Sol collection with Lavender scented
products – all are gluten-free except for the hand crème.

Check-out the new shades of gluten-free lip and eye pencil colors just
added this November.

SALE ON ALL BATH and BODY SETS
Get $10 off any Bath & Body Set: Herbal Serenity; Margarita; Spa Sugar;
Spa Brown Sugar or Spa Collection when you place your order by Tuesday,
November 15, 2005.

Note: You must contact me directly and mention the above AD to obtain
the sale price.

JOIN BEAUTICONTROL
Looking to earn extra money or to buy products at wholesale prices,
then share in the BeautiControl experience with me.  You can join my
team for only $179.  Included with the joining price is training and
over $400 worth of full size products.  For details, please call me.
Offer expires November 30, 2005.

Contact me for product information and more gluten-free
recommendations.  Please note that my website does not indicate which
products are gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that
information via phone or email.

Roberta Zaharkin
Beauty and Image Consultant
(585)352-1373