From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:13:31 -0600

'Cause You're Special! February Promotions
===============================

This month we are offering 2 free All Natural, Gourmet Mixes on orders over
$50.00.
We also have special pricing on our Classic Muffin and Quickbread Mix,
Famous
Pizza Crust mix, Homestyle White Bread mix and Leda and Leda Lite Energy
Bars.

~  A serving of our delicious muffins will make getting out of bed on the
weekends a
special treat. They are simply irresistible fresh from the oven.  Make sure
the coffee
is brewing! Our mix makes 18 regular or 9 jumbo muffins and is now on sale
for
$3.89.

~ Whether you're a fan of thin and crispy or thick and chewy pizza crust our
Famous Pizza Crust mix is right for you!  It's also great for pizzeria style
breadsticks or calzones.  This bestseller makes one 12" crust and is on sale
now for $3.99.

~ Enjoy our soft, moist Homestyle White Bread mix.  This bread is great for
sandwiches
and can be prepared easily in the oven or a programmable bread machine.  On
sale
for $4.99.

New Products
===========
We are now a distributor for Hoffner's Gluten Free.  Hoffner's has a wide
variety of Pasta,
Bread Crumbs, Croutons, ready-to-eat Cookies and Snacks.

* All 'Cause You're Special! products are gluten, wheat and dairy/casein
free. All of our mixes are manufactured in a dedicated facility free of
these allergens.  Our air-tight, moisture proof,
foil lined bags ensure the quality and freshness that you expect in a
gourmet product without the use of
unwanted preservatives.  Our all natural, easy to prepare mixes have an 18
to 24
month shelf life!

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes on
our website www.causeyourespecial.com or from many other popular online
stores featuring Gourmet Gluten Free products.  You can also find 'Cause
You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free, Dairy/Casein-Free Mixes at food
retailers
nationwide.

** FREE SAMPLES:  Support Group leaders may email [log in to unmask]
or call toll free 1-866-669-4328 and ask for Angie if you'd like free
samples and literature to share at monthly meetings and special events.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with great tasting food, affordable prices and the best customer service
possible.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
http://www.GlutenFreeGourmet.com
Toll Free Phone: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245

*******
*******