From:
Grandma Ferdon's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grandma Ferdon's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:31:42 -0500

We would first like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
   We would also like to take this time to thank all of you for your
support throughout this past year. You have definitely kept us all very
busy and that makes us very happy. To have so many enjoy our 100% Gluten
Free Foods gives us a very warm and happy feeling. Feel free to log onto
our website, www.grandmaferdons.com, and see all of the delicious items we
have to offer. Gluten Free and convenient, now that's what we call very
important in our busy and pressure filled world. From Bakery to Entree's
from soups and stews to our Holiday favorites and so much more. We look
forward to hearing from you and helping out your special needs. Feel free
to contact us at grandmaf
[log in to unmask] if you have any questions or
call us at 1-800-464-2415. We're here to help in any way we can.
   Due to the Holidays our shipping schedule will change for this month.
For the week of December 5th we will ship the overnights Monday thru
Thursday. The one day ships will be sent Monday thru Thursday. The 2 days
will ship Monday thru Wednesday.
   For the week of December 12th we will ship the overnights Monday thru
Thursday. The one day ships Monday thru Thursday and the 2 days Monday thru
Wednesday.
   For the week of December 19th we will ship the overnights Monday thru
Wednesday. The one days Monday thru Wednesday. The 2 days Monday and
Tuesday only.
   We want to make sure everyone gets their order so please order early to
avoid the rush. Again to all Thank You and we all wish you the most Blessed
of Holiday seasons.
                                         Bill & Julie Swintkowski

                          Vicki, Adrian, Kris @ Clare