From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 03:34:28 -0500

ENER-G FOODS

JUNE PROMOTIONS AND SALES

FREE BREAD!

Free for online orders of $40 or more we are including a loaf of our
newer softer bread the Light White Rice Bread. Check out our full line
of gluten free and kosher certified products at www.ener-g.com to take
advantage of this offer.

15% OFF SALES!

It’s warming up, the sun is shining, and what better way to take
advantage of this than to stock up on fun outdoor foods. For the month
of June, Ener-G has a great selection of items marked 15% off regular
retail prices. Try our delicious and sweet Poundcake topped with berries
now just $4.92 each. Or how about yummy picnic sandwiches with our soft
Light Brown Rice Bread at $3.05 per loaf. Perfect for grilling get our
tasty Tapioca Hot Dog Buns for just $4.37 for a package of four. Find
these and other great products at www.ener-g.com.

40% BLOWOUT!

Indulge with your favorite ice cream treat during these warm months.
Ener-G Foods is selling our wonderful Waffle Ice Cream Cones at 40%
regular prices. Originally these hand-made cones are $15 for a package
of three, buy now and get them for $9. Get them now while supplies last
because we will not have these much longer!

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Ener-G is offering a new product called Crumbles. These are great as a
hot cereal or for toppings, piecrusts and more! Search delicious
Crumbles recipes for more ideas. Available for a limited time. Get a
package while supplies last!

NEW WYLDE PRETZELS!

Ener-G is happy to now have for our customer’s our new crunchy gluten
free Wylde pretzel rings. They come in 4 oz and 8 oz value sizes that
meet everyone’s needs. Get a bag today!

Find out more about Ener-G gluten free products by going online to
www.ener-g.com or by contacting us at 1-800-331-5222.