ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:50:51 -0700
Kathy, it's great to hear what's going on with you.  I'd been
wondering how you were doing, and thinking that if you didn't tell us
soon, I'd ask.  I wonder if it would be good for Chris to live at
Nikki's house and experience other types of parenting, from liars and
drunks.  Then maybe he'd begin to realize he doesn't have it as bad
as he'd like everyone to believe.

Hugs, and post when you can,

Peggy

mailto:[log in to unmask]