ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:29:54 -0400
Why is it, that some people think that in order to be living a "CVictorious
Christian life" one must be perfectly happy all the time.  Loosing a
daughter at such a young age is hard, grief is normal, why can't people be
allowed time to grieve in their own way, to learn to face life as it is now,
let go of the past, all the what-ifs, and should-haves, pretending as
George's wife  seems to be that nothing is wrong isn't helping anyone
especially her,  I don't know about the rest of you, but I am tired of
playing the "I have it all together game" I know a real God, who is  bigger
than all my real and imagined problems, He is not deminished by my fears, my
questions, and He is more than willing to help me,  when I awaken at
midnight and worry about the fuuture, what might happen,  or think of the
past, what should have been done, or could have been done, I have somewhere
to go, "You shall know the truth and it will set you free"
and so I tell God the truth, the truth He already knew, that I am once again
in the middle of a war, my doubts and fears seem to be winning, and I am
lost somewhere looking for some peace of mind, Rhonda