ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:44:57 +0000
Thanks for the update Rhonda.  I know the Lord is the one who owns that waiting list and he ownn everything so we know you need not to worry.  Thank you Jesus that you own everything.  And   thank you for letting Rhonda and Todd have what they need right now.  In your precious anem we pray Amen

--
When Satan is knocking on your door.  Simply say, "Jesus could you get that for me?"
Karen Carter '74