C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:23:43 -0400
1) The Tories seem to have a few MPs who have sensitivity issues, to say
the least.  I think it was Michael Howard who claimed that Liverpudians
were "whingers" when they mourned the loss of football fans in a stadium
collapse (and some other event, I can't remember right now).

2) I wouldn't trust The Mirror as an impecable news source as they are a
tabloid, like The Sun and The Daily Express focusing on sensational news
stories which tend to be exaggerated.

Kat