C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:57:23 -0700
oh, crap  the new orleam times piciune has gotten
award after award writing series of articles after
series predicting this would happen just as it did for
years and years. it is pure bs that natural buffers
were took away. the fact is that the damn city was 20
foot below sea level.
  go out in your back yard and dig a hole. put in a
bucket of water. it fills up. that, mag,  is what
happened. new orleans was built in a hole and katrina
filled up the hole.
  that should be a simple enough illistration for
everyone to understand.
   it is so wet down there that they can't even bury
anybody. wet lands drained, my arse. oh, have we
noticed the temps being up, has anyone noticed that
the sun is going thru a hotter cycle, more solor
flares? it has been reported. yes the temps are up.
becouse the sun is hotter. KYOTO, HAD NOTHING TO DO
WITH THIS. just like in the 30's and 40's when we got
this kind of cycle and we got the hurricanes then too.
how the hell could that have happened? george bush was
not even born yet. BY THE WAY THE ICE BURGS WERE DOING
THE SAME THING THEY ARE DOING NOW. don't anybody study
history anymore? maybe the question should be does
anybody teach history any more? does anyone know why
greenland was named greenland. IT WAS GREEN WHEN IT
WAS NAMED, NOT WHITE. AS IT IS NOW.

i also find it hard to believe that gov. blanco did
nothing but whine like the mayor did that somebody
else was not doing something like they forgot they
were elected mayor and governor. she forgot she
commanded her national guard, she forgot she was the
one to order a evacuation, she forgot she commanded
the state police, she fortgot to execute a plan. the
mayor forgot he was elected and commanded the city
police, he let school busses that were just parked
stay parked that could be used to help those with no
cars get out. it is not like they were going to have
school in the middle of a storm. he forgot that there
was a noted criminal element in his city and he thinks
they will just cease to be criminals, maybe he just
forgot he had a brain to use.

hell yes the mayor failed and so did governor blanco.
then on top of that the feds failed. FEMA FAILED, THE
DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY FAILED. THANK G-D FOR THE
US. MILITARY.
  the whole system failed.
the governors and legislatures and the president and
congress had better fix the system. there may well be
terrorist bringing in a wreapon of mass destruction as
i write, there may be another monster storm brewing in
the atlantic, los angeles or san fran can have a
catstrophic earthquake, and let's not forget TSUNAMIS
can hit our coast too.
our elected officials at every level had better fix
the system becouse the system failed at every level.

give me a break. every body go out tommorrow and dig
the hole and pour water in it and report back if the
hole magically could not be filled up. until then i'll
turn off the computer and get a nights sleep and cool
down.

sorry for the explosion.

=== message truncated ===