BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P on ICORS: The Orange Blaze/Texas Funeral Home Commission
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:42:15 -0500
Fellow Pinheads,

As most of you are aware PTN has become involved in the Katrina Relief
effort in New Orleans. As part of that effort we are working with students
from Roy Graham's architectural preservation program. They are doing an
assessment in the Holy Cross Historic District and have asked us for some
help which you can do from the comfort of your keyboard.

If you go the www.PTN.org you will find a link to the PTN Live forum where a
list of questions from the students is posted. They would like us to respond
to any of the topics we feel we can offer advice on so they can create a
handout for homeowners there who are trying to repair their late 19th
century shotgun houses and creole cottages. Our input would be greatly
appreciated.

Please forward this request to other individuals and lists that may have
input as well.

Thanx!

Rudy