AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:43:39 -0500

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

ATTENTION! Newsflash: this is nothing new and it is not surprising.
People who follow God will always look and sound crazy to others; so
what? Jesus warns us about caring more about what other men say and
think about you than what He says and thinks about you.  Frankly, if
other people don't think we're crazy, then we must be doing something
wrong.  We really don't want the masses of misguided people who do not
follow God to agree with us. Just God. Thanks though, for the update.