VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:22:16 -0600
Keith:  If I understand the question correctly, page breaks are
occurring in inopportune places on the worksheet.  If the page breaks
are not to your liking, you
can adjust the amount of information that will appear on a page
by making changes to the page layout settings or by inserting a
manual page break. One place where you can effect these layout changes
is under the File Menu and in the Page Setup Dialog box where there are
many property sheets where adjustments can be made.  When an individual
is finished making the changes, just tab to the OK Button and press the
spacebar to activate it and you're returned to your document.
Just as a side note here, even though you can press Control plus Shift
plus B in JAWS to determine where page breaks occur, I have a sighted
person verify just in case.
Hope this is helpful.
Regards,
Michael D. Barber