VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:33:23 -0500
Ok, as an op-ed columnist myself, I have to ask:  Where did this come from?
What publication printed it?  The guy has some pretty mixed-up facts in it.
I'm glad he cares about our access to handheld devices, but he -- or his
editor -- really needs to do some homework before spewing.  Wrong
information can hurt us even when it supports our issues.
Anyway, sorry for the rant, but if someone could tell me what the
publication was, I'd appreciate it.

Deborah