ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:23:40 -0600
Pat and others, I cannot call George because his wife says I am of the devil
and what I do is of the devil and she won't allow him to communicate with
me.  So, I have to wait till George calls me.  He does that some times
during the week when his wife is gone.  His sister emailed me this morning
and the mental health hospital he was in a year ago is full and could not
take him.  His case is still open in the small town he lives in so
apparently, he'll get his medications through them and maybe they will get
it straightened out and maybe they won't.  They sure didn't the last time
and he quit going to the counselor due to the non Christian things they were
telling him.  I suppose this all means he will be at home where he will be
continually and perpetually beat up on.  He cannot stand alone without help
at this point so everybody's prayers are greatly appreciated and he has
often thanked me for letting echurch members know what his going on in his
life.

Phil.