C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:47:17 -0700
i tried dragon, and a few others. non worked well
enough for me to continue my 30 year career when too
much tendonitis and carpel tunnel set in. of course
sometimes i was working more than 16 hours a day. my
voice would become strained, if i had a sinus problem
for the day, it could not recognise my voice, manny
different problems defeated my using voice
recognition.