BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 06:38:35 -0600
Its not the math.  Its the attitude of the problem and its creator.
The problem has no substance and no purpose other than to make you
struggle and to make the people who's brain functions efficiently in
this arena feel superior.  F 'em.  I can find rot, they can do make
believe problems.  I'm not interested in a swap.

-jc