AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:57:15 -0600
From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

I share your concern,Richard.
Even more confusing is the irrational suppression of the student rate.
hope it is not going to blight AAM. Few married students will pay $40.
That's for sure!

PETER W.VAKUNTA
DEPARTMENT OF FRENCH AND ITALIAN
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN MADISON
602 VAN HISE HALL
1220 LINDEN DRIVE
MADISON WI 53706-1525
U.S.A
Office  608 262 4067
Home    608 422 6089
Cell    608 381 0407

"The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is
in his heart."
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN