From:
Patricia Lenihan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patricia Lenihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 02:35:00 +0000

Hello all,

Silk soymilk is gluten free.

I also used to drink Soy Dream and noticed that they stopped saying "Gluten Free" on the box. When I emailed their customer service about this the answer was the worst possible: noncommital. You KNOW that's trouble. I immediately stopped using Soy Dream soymilk.

Check out the silkissoy.com website, it's celiac-specific and friendly. I hope you can find it in your location but my understanding is it's widely distributed.

Silk Gluten-free Product List:

Silk Soymilk
Silk Organic Plain
Silk Vanilla
Silk Very Vanilla
Silk Enhanced
Silk Chocolate
Silk Coffee
Silk Mocha
Silk Chai
Silk Spice
Silk Unsweetened
Silk Light Plain
Silk Light Vanilla
Silk Nog
Silk Exclusively Formulated for Starbucks®

Silk Live!
Mango
Peach
Raspberry