Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robin Lancaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:33:12 -0500

Thank you everyone for your responses.  What I was able to learn is that you need to contact the current Food Services Manager, Steven Shrader and ask for permission to bring food in.  When I contacted him, he said that you do not need anything in writing but one poster said that the gate person actually called to verify that the poster had actually talked with Mr. Shrader.  Mr. Shrader does seem to be learning but helpful (as one poster described him) suggesting that we can eat  GF fries at a place called O'Connors since they have a dedicated fryer.  The SeaLion
Snack Shack is another area although only open on weekends and busy days.  We should also try Pirate Popcorn (one poster said they bought some) and there are 2 Subway restaurants within the park.  One poster replied that they ate salads and ice cream but the brand of ice cream that the then food service manager said they distributed was not the same brand once the poster went to the park.  She had called the company regarding GF status on the other brand already.  There are Ben and Jerry's places in the park with one suggestion that they open a new carton with a new scooper.  I feel a lot more prepared now and thank you all for alleviating my sense of panic!

robin in Oregon