Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:14:47 EST

Hi Everyone,

The new Bremerton Gluten Intolerance Group will be meeting November 18th at
7:30 PM in the Auditorium of the main Harrison Hospital at 2520 Cherry Ave.,
Bremerton, WA.

We will plan to meet at this address and time the third Friday of each month
for the remainder of 2005 and 2006.

For the November meeting we will explore preparing for a natural disaster or
emergency while on a gluten free diet. This will be an interesting meeting in
light of the recent situations. Bring suggestions and ideas for future
meetings.

I am pleased to announce that in December we will have Cynthia Kupper,
Executive Director of National GIG, speaking on many topics related to the GF diet.
She is always entertaining and is one of the most knowledgeable people on the
gluten free diet in the U.S.

If you ever have any questions about the diet I will find you the answer.
Just email me at [log in to unmask] (notice it's new) or call at 360-275-0171.

Sue Eliot