From:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 22:45:44 -0500

Hi All

Thanks for your thoughtful responses.

The best place to go for what you need to know seems to be:
http://homepage.mac.com/sholland/celiac/GFmedlist.pdf

Several people mentioned: glutenfreedrugs.com
<http://glutenfreedrugs.com>although there is no consensus as to how
often it is updated

Still others offered good advice for how to avoid getting sick in the first
place - eat healthy food rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals, sleep as
much as you should, look for homeopathic remedies, and enjoy some hearty
chicken soup and tea

I'll be bringing the GFmedlist to my physician and also plan to keep one on
hand at home also to bring when I know I have an appointment - even if any
of these lists aren't 100% correct because ingredients can change they're a
great place to start! Of course, please check with your pharmacist and the
company that makes the drug you've been prescribed to ensure that its a good
choice for celiacs!

Get Well!

Eleanor in Boston