VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 01:09:14 -0500
        I don't think that every bus on different routs has the technology
in place or as some one else pointed out that the drivers of the buses turn
them off.  I know of some routs that i've traveled and i've noticed that on
some buses, i hear what the stops are but on some of the same lines, there
are times when i hear nothing at all. I just have to remember where i'm
going.