From:
Wayne Wynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:55:58 -0800
A suggestion, based on my experience, loosely: Whatever you crave,
figure out what your body gets from it that is good for it. Then, get
whatever that is from paleo foods. The craving for the non-paleo source
should diminish and you should, perhaps gradually, desire and enjoy the
paleo choices more.

I have often heard, "Diets don't work". My translation: When the mind
and the gut disagree, the mind can win only in the short run. You've got
to give your gut what it really needs. For most people, that probably
means mostly fresh, good quality paleo foods, prepared simply.

I, too, am not exercising. If you want to try a support buddy thing via
email, contact me at wwynn at shaw dot ca.

Wayne Wynn
Burnaby, BC