From:
Jose Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 03:42:21 -0500
Hey Carrie:

I really don't want to sound unacceptable (maybe rude), but ...

I sympathize with your concern and effort to overcome your conditioning,
but ...

I want to make sure that you aren't supporting the idea that teeth are
just a façade and that you can really live without them.

Regards,

JC

PS. The diet you were referring to is called Macrobiotics. It asks of you
to chew each mouthful fifty-sixty times, but then again it's based on
whole grains, which really demand intensive chewing. They say: "Drink
(that is, chew it until it is liquid) what you eat. Eat (that is,
salivate) what you drink." Indeed it takes you a long to finish your meal,
but then it helps you meditate and concentrate on it. Maybe something
alien to paleo.