Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:15:35 -0500
> The common symptom for me is heart arrhythmia.

Hi William;

I am wondering if raw foods cause a slower release in insulin and that has
an anti-arryhthmic effect? I would think that would elicit more of an
immediate response than any possible enzymatic effect which would take place
hours later in the small intestines. When do you test? I can envisage
greater digestion of food in the mouth and stomach from cooked foods since
the cooking process readies the food for faster breakdown. This is just my
own little theory. :-)

From what little I know about food enzymes, I can't see how they can have
any effect?....

Marilyn