ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:05:13 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for loving Loving Pat.  We know you will gird her up and keep her strong against anything the devil may try to throw at her.  Also Lord touch those renters hearts  so that they are honorable and pay their rent on time or even early. If there is a financial problem for them thank you that you are going to fix it now.  Thank you Lord that you are the CEO of Vern and Pat's business and we know you will make it prosper for your glory.  Thank you for being in the fall plans for the company that will be visiting.  Thank you for loving each and every person that will be at the school reunion this weekend place your angels areound each and everyone of them.  Lord we know you love Vernon and died just for him.  Thank you for changing his heart and woowing him to salvation. And thank you that you love Pat and know the plans you have for her thank you for letting her know distinctly what you would have her to do. thank you for being the head of these situations and taking care of them all.  In Your Precious Name we pray Amen
--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74