ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marvella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 05:29:47 -0600
I'm hoping that someone can help me yet again. If anyone would like to write
off list, feel free.

I purchased an upgrade to Kurzweil which I've installed. I'm trying to
register it on the web but I don't know how to disable Norton to get this
done. I have both Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Securities. I get a
Norton message that another program is trying to access the Internet. Any
suggestions? I made several calls to tech support yesterday and will call
them again if I have to, but by the last call, I was feeling pretty stupid
by then so was hesitant to call back. Since I didn't know what I was doing,
I felt like I was keeping someone on the phone too long. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.