C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:24:15 -0800
Ken,

Bush did lie about something as important as whether or not to send
our citizens to die in foreign land. He was warned and did know there
were no WMD's. That evidence is pretty clear. I cannot understand how
you can defend that point.
Beyond that all the attacks on benefits for the disabled and the
rollbacks of hard won things people who suffer need are at the hands
of the Republicans. This is a mean spirited uncaring group who stole
2 elections. He didn't win in Ohio legally last time and he lost
Florida the first time.
I live and am renting to returned soldiers and I can tell you they
are wrecks and for what? OIL!! You cannot send out a 19 year old
sniper to kill people and have him get over 20 'hits' as they
euphemistically refer to killing people and not have emotional
problems. If you want to see a psychologist in the Army to help you
cope with this and what you have witnessed there then consider your
career dead.
One young man we rented to drove himself off a cliff 2 weeks after
his return. He was drunk as many of them are in order to stop the
feelings from coming out. This war casualty will not be counted by
the Bushites. The soldiers returning from Vietnam caused many social
problems and that will pale in the face of the social costs of this
war. Domestic violence will increase dramatically among soldiers and
many of them will not be able to recoup any sense of peace in their
lives. I am seeing this up close and personal more that I care
to.  Even neocons are deserting him now.